Hello everybody.. i have a question about a nikon issue that
has been bothering me for a while..
I have an N90s and FE2.. and have noticed that there are
vast differences between the viewfinder image- when looking
through the N90s, the image is crystal clear, but looking
through the FE2, the image is noticeably grainy (I use nikon
E2 grid screens in both).  It is much easier for me to manual
focus the N90s!  Is there any way to improve the sharpness
in the FE2?  maybe it is the darkness, or the grain, but it is
a real pain compared to the N90s...  is this in the screen?
Does the Beattie improve this?
thanks,
chris