Someone recommended Max Photo in Centrepoint... okay, they do have a
good range, but their prices are high. S$3400 for the 80-200 AF-S for
example, or about US$2000. The same lens at Cathay costs S$3100, still
way above what it costs in the States now. I forget what the original
guy wanted with regards to prices, but if he will drop me a mail, I'd be
glad to furnish him with the prices. Try around the Peninsula area...
Fotoguide, Cathay and John 3:16. Cathay is larger than Max, but deal in
non-Nikon stuff. They had more than a dozen F5s when I got mine...
--
In passing, also, I would like to say that the first time Adam had a