300 AF TC'S

>I am the proud owner of a 300/f4 AF-lens and I am very satisfied with
>it.

>What are my options? Is the TC-14E of any help? Are there any
>third-party products?

Well you can get the TC-16A or YTC14B, but it will not mount on any of the
E series TCs sorry to say.

------------------------------
IF YOU WANT THE BEST

>> Final sentence in article: "If you want the best, check out the
>> Canon [EOS 3]".
>> Mike
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Why are you on the Nikon board then?

------------------------------
HOW TO GROOM AND FEED A MOOSE

>BTW I missed Moose's now famous email trashing the N90s. Where was it?
>Will someone send me a copy? In the 4th edition of the Nikon System
>handbook, Moose called the N90s an "incredible and indispensable tool."

>Ah well, the truth will out.

Moose is a Nikon shill.  I would like to see him write one paragraph
without using exclamation marks.  I love the English photo magazines, they
say when a camera is bad.  here in the USA no camera is turned down for
fear they will not advertise with the magazine.

I would love to "trade" magazines wiht other countries to see what is out
there!  Anyone interested?

Robert in Redlands