Hi all,

I just have this great dilemma. I own an F70 and I'm looking for
"manual" backup body. Here in Venezuela, where I live, there're not
many options to choose, so my options are a more or less worn out F2
and a brand new EM (yes, believe or not, this is new, not second
hand). The price is more or less the same (although I think that this
EM is a little bit expensive). The thing is that they are many be too
different between them. As I take wildlife and travel photographs, I
was thinking in a second body to use it with B&W film or as an spare
one just in case my F70 batteries die. So what do you think?. I know
that the EM is a rather simple camera, with no manual option, but may
be the 1134g of the F2 are too much to carry around (and may be is
also a too old model).

Please help.

Juanma