I live in the desert southwest so lens fogging is not a problem that I am
familar with,however, I ran into this problem on my last trip to the Gulf
coast.Specifically,I carry my FA,FE-2 and lens in a Haliburton case. My
van(no trunk) has AC, I stayed in an AC motel. My camera case is either
with me in the car on in the room at all times. Of course, the humidity is
high on the coast. When ever I took one of the cameras out of the case and
attempted to take a picture, my lens would instantly fog and put me out of
business for at least five minutes.With this much humidity, there is bound
to be condensation on the inside of the camera.That cant be good. I
understand the condensation part of this problem and I know that many of
you more experienced  folks have gone through this also. My question--how
did you solve it or is it solvable?

Jim