HI !

I would like to thank everybody for helping me with my FM2 and F4 questions.
Look what you have done: I just ordered myself a brand new FM2n (black) !!!!
 :-)

I am really looking forward to my Nikon equipment. Isn't it allways the same
when you start doing something new you end up with the gear some salesperson
recommends and once you get a bit more serious with is you will end up buying
what you really want/need (once you found that out).

So, for my new camera can you recommend a moderate wideangle (fixed), 35 or
28mm ?  I'd like something in the f/2 to 2.8 range (for size and price) How do
the AF lenses compare ?  Why are they *cheaper* that AI-S ???

Many TIA

Matthias