> Barry Simmonds asked:
> does anyone know of a reasonably priced nikon F90X
compatible TTL macro
>>flash.thanks in anticipation-barry glos.uk
  ------------------------
The Sunpack DX8R or DX12R should work well TTL with the F90.
I have personally used the DX8R on a 105 Micro/F5 combo with
excellent results.  Exposure was generally spot on unless
there was greater than 50% black in the photo (spider at
night) where it sometimes overexposed(I am unsure if it was
the fact that the 105 was non-D or just my technique, but I
suspect the latter!).

The limitation on the DX8R is its ring size of 52mm.  I did
not have any trouble with the low guide number of 8 (in
meters) usually shooting Aperture priority f32 without
problems.  I am currently selling it only because I have
traded the 105 for an AFD 200 micro which has a 62mm filter
size.  When I get the chance I will buy the DX12R which
copes with lens diameters up to 77mm and has a guide number
of 12 (meters).

Look on the sunpack site www.sunpack.com.

Alex