Jim,

I noticed this in other occasions as well. In the summer in NYC, when
leaving the air-conditioned hotel, I had to wait for a few minutes
before taking pictures outside. Recently, I had to wait even longer
before being able to take pictures in a swimming pool.

There is no solution that I know. You have to wait for the equipment to
warm up. In fact, I would recommend trying to keep the camera and lenses
at the ambient temperature, rather than keeping them in an AC
environment. The sudden condensation is worse than the ambient humidity
for the equipment.

Hope this helps,

Nicolas.