I had this problem when I went into a butterfly attraction. It was
a warm, humid enclosed structure to make the butterflies happy
and productive but until the camera warmed up to the inside temperature
it was useless. I brought it to the men's room and put it under the hand
drier.

George
---------------------------Fogging can happen any time you move the
camera from a cool place to a
warm place. Another common situaton is when you are shooting in cold
conditions and take the camera inside to a warm room.
To stop your camera from fogging up, you need to bring it up to the
outside air temperature before exposing it to the himid air. You can do
this
by placing the camera in an air-tight plastic bag when you go out. After
few minutes, when the camera has warmed up to air temperature, you can
take it out of the bag without fear of it fogging up.