No. It's a nice camera. Very nice. It takes great pictures, and covers all
but my most demanding requirements.
Uhm.... Yes..., it's awkward whenever I have to change its settings
frequently in a short time, but otherwise I have no problem with the interface.

However, every salesman should advice F70 user to
_thoroughly_read_and_bring_along_ the manual anywhere he goes until he's
completely familiar with the camera.

Unforgettable surprise using the newly bought F70:
I upgrade from my F3HP to F70 when my eyes get older. When I just bought the
F70, I quickly read the manuals and test some empty shots, but falsely
assumed that I have learned all the basics, and leave the manuals at home.
Trouble comes unexpectedly when I cannot figure out how to rewind my first
roll with it !! :=( Lucky me  I was bringing my trusted F3HP along as
backup. :=D

A couple of more little surprises do occurs, but after that 'inauguration'
:=) surprise, I have prepared for it by bringing the manual along with me.

On second thought: actually everyone should read and bring along the manual
wherever they go until they completely familiar with the camera, regardless
the brand and type of the camera. Also... bringing a backup doesn't hurt, if
you have one.

My 2 cents.

Warmest Regards,
Januar Rahadi.