A while back, someone asked what are some of our N70's custom
quick-recall settings.  Well, here's mine.

QR1- Matrix metering, A mode, CH film advance, DX (my default)
QR2- CW metering, A mode,  CL film advance, slow sync, DX
QR3- Spot metering, A mode, Single Frame advance, DX

BTW, a tip for users that need to use exposure compensation on the fly.
Just leave the cursor at the exposure compensation function (which I do
ALL the time), and simply press the function button before pressing the
set button and you can adjust the compensation without searching for it,
though it's still a two-step process.  To change metering mode I use the
QR button.  Flash compensation and rear-sync I can set from SB-26.

Steve