Hi Tom,

Yes, I agree with your words. When the F100 appears I was very keen on this
camera and counted my money. But I thought about it and looked into my photo
bag: I found some very nice cameras like my FM2, my good old F2S and... my
F90x. I checked the features of the F100 and compared it with the F90x. My
conclusion: The F100 offers a much better and faster AF - but the AF of the
F90x is very good and very fast, too. The F100 offers a better 10-segment
matrix metering - but the matrix metering of the F90x is very reliable and
such precise that about 90% of the pictures shot in AE-mode are just
perfectly exposed. The same with flash photography... and so on.

Donīt get me wrong, the F100 IS a better camera. But for the money you have
to pay for it you can buy two F90xīs or one, two or three fine lenses with a
single F90x.

To cut a long story short: What I mean is that the F90x ist still a great
camera and a very useful tool. Have fun with it!

Greetings
Kay

Kay-Christian Heine
Schleswig-Holstein, Germany