> I'm sorry to do this, but this is only a test.  The last several
> postings that I have mailed have never shown up so I'm trying a
> different system.  If you see this, it worked.  Sorry.

It got through (would have been the ninth posting in the current digest)
but I deleted it.  Too many people have been complaining to me about
noise in the digest to let tests slip through.

Perhaps your previous attempts were riddled with HTML?

So, it looks like you're all set.  Post away!

Andrew Donkin                                    Nikon list administrator