Hi Mike,

I'm not sure that I follow what you are talking about.  I checked out the
bid and if you are talking about that on the bidding history page it shows
you (that is you right, its not this email address) and someone else with
the same bid amount.

If thats what you are basing this on, then you probably owe Columbus Camera
an apology.  The have nothing to do with what is on that page.  That is
Ebay.  It does look weird, but the seller can not in any way change that
page or add to it.

How do you know that they sold it to someone else?  Also if you wanted it,
you should have emailed them right away and not wait for them to contact
you. Most sellers do not contact the bidder in this situation unless they
want to sell.

Regards,

Keith
                 --- AMI# 837 ---