Bimmer Man <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (Whoever that may be) wrote:
> My argument is that the F70 has a poor user interface and I challenge
> I spent 30 minutes reading the manual and mastered the camera
> immediately. Setting the functions without the manual was not a
> problem. The problem was doing it in time.

> you flamers to a simple mode swithcing contest. For instance, I'll hit
> the mode button and spin the dial for shutter priority while you try
> to do it faster on your F70.  You simply cannot do it quickly and for
> some of us this means missed opportunities.

The F70 allows programing of 3 "Quick Recall" settings, had you done
this with one for shutter priority you would have been able to make the
change by pushing one button and turning the command dial.  These 3
settings can be readily changed in anticipation of whatever type of
photoshoot is coming up.  Quick Recall settings actually allow the user
to make several changes of their own choosing with one push and turn,
something the 90x doesn't allow.  Maybe you didn't have the camera as
mastered as you thought.
Rick Sullivan