I'm looking for an inexpensive Nikon body to dedicate to infrared
photography.  I heard that C brand bodies fog the film as the film advances.
Any such problems with low end Nikons like the EM?  Since I will be taping a
filter between the rails, I don't want to spend too much money.  Another
requirement is that the film should be relatively easy to load, since I
needs to do this in total darkness.  Any and all suggestions are
appreciated.  I currently own an EL, N70, F4S, and various lenses.

Paul Chang
EMCON - Burbank, CA

"Without love in a dream, it'll never come true"