Hi!

I have some (not very burning) questions:
My FG-20 has a strange lever inside the camera, just behind the lens monting.
(At 9 o'clock tehere is the auto aperture coupling lever, I know it well)
There's another one. Situated at half past 5 and moving back to 5 o'clock.
Some lenses have an immobile lever just coupling with it, some don't. I
haven't figured out its function.
More - how does the "EE servo coupling post" function?

It may sound very stupid, but I have never really found myself actively
using these levers or coupling posts. Growing elder, growing curious.

TIA

Peeter

Peeter Vissak
Virtsu Society for Nature Education