[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

1) I've been using an F4, an N8008, and an SB-24 for years.  They've all
been sold so that I can order an F100 and SB-28.  What I've always
wanted, in addition to the high-end flash, was a small, compact unit to
use outdoors for a bit of fill.  The problem is that none of the small
Nikon flashes allow you to vary the amount of fill.  Does anyone know of
a small  flash that can do this?

Jim said:

The SB-27 sounds perfect.  I don't know for certain, but the F100 may
have flash exposure compensation built-in.  If it doesn't, you may be
able to add it once its multi-control back is released (I merely
presume it will have one soon, I do not know for certain).  My F601
can perform the flash exposure compensation with any TTL flash but my
F90 needs the MF-26 to do so.

Jim