Filip Van Wulpen wrote:
>can anybody tell me if you can link a F100 to a palm top?
>I know you can connect a F90x to a 3Com Palm III, and I was wondering
>if one can do the same with the F100. ... and if the same software can
>be used.
>If you know of other brands who also provide a link to high-end Nikon
>camera's, please mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] .

I inquired to N90s Buddy 1.1 author Ken Hancock via email about a version
for the F100.  Ken said he would not be coming out with an F100 version.

I guess we can hope Nikon will come out with another palm top application.

Art

Art Searle, W2NRA, [EMAIL PROTECTED], Lake Grove, Long Island, NY, USA
20 miles east of Nikon USA               www.erols.com/w2nra