Douglas.Miller wrote:
> The N70 has unbeatable capability for the price.  However, if the >interface is so
>great, let's make it the new Nikon standard and put it >on the F5, F100, Pronea,  and
>N60!!   What, you don't want to see that >happen??  I rest my case :-)

Why wouldn't I want to see a consistent, logical, intuitive interface
made into a standard??  I just migrated to an N90s from an N70 and
actually I very much miss the interface of the N70.  The "Quick Recall"
settings are really what makes the interface, aside from the capability
to see at a glance every setting.  That said, what I love about Nikon,
and one of the reasons I switched from Canon, is that every camera is
really quite unique.  Want "Star Wars", get an N70, want traditional,
get an F4s, want Canon, get an N60, want a workhorse, get an N90s, and
on and on.  The "case" is what do you want, the answer is, Nikon has it!
Rick Sullivan