I've been using my N70 with the internal flash and have been pleased
with the results but am looking for a new, more powerful flash. It looks
like the SB-25,26,27 or 28 are the answer (I don't know which yet.) I'm
using the N-70 with a wide-ranging zoom for candid 'people' photography
but stay mostly within the 10 to 20 foot flash range. I like to get
enough light to illuminate the backgrounds a little and have enough
capacity for two 36-exposure rolls of film. I don't use bounce much, but
I'd like to use it more, if I could figure out a way to get a little
more front flash so that the pictures don't look flat. I have thought of
using 2 or more flashes, but then lugging that amount of equipment gets
to be a problem.

 I don't want to start any kind of long discussion series, but I'm
looking for a little advice on which flash would work for me best
including whether maybe a Vivitar or Metz flash would work better. (Cost
is a factor, too.)

Thanks,
Richard