Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 20:25:37 -0500
From: "Owen P. Evans" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [none] [v04.n294/2]
Message: 2

Hello to one and all;
    I am in a bit of a quandary. I have an 85/1.8AF which I like very much.
I was thinking of upgrading to the D version for the distance info on my
F5/SB-26 combination such that I could get the full benefits of 3D Multi
Sensor Balanced Fill Flash.
    This being said, would the 105 or 135 DC lenses be a better upgrade for
portraiture. I'm not sure how much usage the Defocus Control would get.
These are expensive, but are they worth it? My portraits are of family and
friends. I don't intend to use any of these commercially.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Owen