Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 11:18:14 -0500
From: "Goldberg, Ross P." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Which of Shaw's books should I get next? [v04.n294/20]
Message: 20

I am avidly reading John Shaw's Closeups in Nature and consider it must-read
material for anyone!  I am reading through, learning a lot of information,
and deciding what items I plan to buy next to supplement my current
equipment (and it doesn't have to break the bank!).

I want to learn more about nature photography as well, so I can learn about
how to best telephoto, extend the telephoto, compose, etc.

I saw he has two books on the subject so I'm not sure which one would be
best to get.  The two titles are:
Focus on Nature, 1991
Nature Photographer's Complete Guide to Professional Field Techniques, 1984

Please advise...

Ross