Date:   Wed, 10 Mar 1999 08:21:42 -1000
From:   Untung Simardjo <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >
Subject:        Polarizer filter for 20-35/2.8D?? [v04.n294/25]
        Message: 25

                                Nikooneers,

Has anyone use another polarizer filter for this lens (20-35/2.8D) besides
Nikon polarizer filter?
Nikon polarizer filter has a big optional lens hood that cannot be used if
the filter is attached to 20-35/2.8D.
Has anyone use B&W thin polarizer filter?  Can the front element rotate?
Thanks.

Untung Simardjo