Hi,

I read somewhere a long time ago that NASA uses Hasselblad as
a one-time camera in the space and everywhere else out there
in manned space missions.

And there was someone who posted the url showing what seemed
like F5 in a space shuttle. So NASA has turned to Nikon now? Maybe
right maybe wrong. Do anyone here still keep that url. I'm really sorry
I cannot remember the name of the poster.

Maybe it's time NASA changes to something digital. Or maybe I am
just a fool who doesn't know that they went digital years ago.

By the way, do you know if any astronaut is a photographer or posses
additional photography skill apart from pointing and shooting? It seems
to me that some of the pictures from space shown publicly look so well
that they were well-thought before recorded. Maybe NASA should recruit
Nikon Digest readers to be their space photographer! Maybe a lucky
draw of some sort. Free space photography ride. :)

Okay, enough of the non-sense things for today.

Best regards,

Ruckdee C.  [E20JLS]  http://i.am/renardnolt
-------