                Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 15:42:37 +0100
                From: Riccardo Correani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                Subject: How to improve FM2 handling [v04.n299/19]
                Message: 19

                Hello everyone,

                I own a FM2 and I want improve the handling of the camera.

                Of course I considered purchasing the MD-12, but it is really too
                expensive here, even in the second hand market (consider that the FM2
is
                my second body, using my F801s when I need fast winding).

                Any other Nikon motor drive (MD-11, MD-15)?
                Any third party winder? I heard of a Soligor winder (bad news
actually):
                can it somehow harm my FM2n?
                I thought about buying a not functional MD-12, and use it only as a
                grip.
                Can I use the camera shutter button with a 'dead' MD-12 attached?

                Thanks in advance.

                Riccardo
                Rome Italy