Hello folks

    Recently there's been some talk about new AF-S lenses. Some pointed out
that we need a 20~35/2.8 with a built-in motor, others (and I agree with'em)
told that we are desperately waiting for a new 300mm f/4. Then, I thought
about a new 400mm
    I want the following:

    AF-S 400mm f/4 - U$1750.00
    1000-1500kg / 20-25cm long

    To go with the 14E converter providing us with a beautiful 560mm/5.6 AF

    Wouldn't it be nice? I thought about such a lens because as most of you
may have already noticed, there is no "affordable" ($2000 range) 500mm AF
from Nikon, and I NEED one :-)

  Luiz F. Coimbra                                 >>>
  <<<                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Icq - 801728                                      >>>