3rd Party Lenses:
Coming from a Minolta background, I was pleasantly surprised to find out
that I could buy the latest 80-200 Nikkor for $900, that's a bargain
compared to the other camera manufacturers and the 3rd party lenses.
However, the 35-70 was disappointing to me, due to it's somewhat limitted
focal length and the fact that it's a 1 touch zoom. On the samples I tried
at B&H, the zoom was "sticky" which made me wonder how much use I'd get out
of the lens before it drove me nuts. In this instance, I'd have to say that
the newest Tokina 28-70 is an excellent alternative. It's a 2 touch zoom,
the optics are excellent, the build quality is excellent, and it takes the
same 77mm filter as the 80-200. Since I wasn't prepared to wait a few months
for a 28-70 AF-S, and I certainly wouldn't be too happy spending $1400 on
one, I'm the happy owner of the Tokina.

Bags:
Two quick comments:
1) The easiest way to buy a bag is to bring the gear you'd like to carry
into a camera store and start stuffing it into bags.
2) The Domke J-1 is designed so that a 2nd square insert can be added. If
you are looking for a convenient way to carry an N90s+Grip, F4s, or F5 with
a 35-70 or 28-70 zoom attached, you can leave the 2nd insert as a box, fold
up a divider, and place the camera in the open insert with the lens on top
of the folded divider. The camera is instantly accessible, no need to fit a
lens to it. The salesman at B&H showed me this. You can also do something
similar with a Tenba Metro Press Pack and a LowePro Press Bag. All of these
bags are tall, so an 80-200 can sit straight up.

Disneyworld:
Well, it's your vacation, so I wouldn't presume to tell you what to do.
But here's what I'd do:
I'd pack all the gear into a bag.
Day 1: P&S in a pocket. F5+80-200 around my neck, give film, flash, etc....
to wife to put in purse.
Day 2: P&S in pocket. If neck was not too sore, F5+short zoom, wife gets
film and accessories.
Day 3: P&S in pocket. F5+ a different lens, wife gets film and accessories.
You get the idea. No way in hell I'd carry a big camera bag and a tripod
around Disneyworld. In fact, by the time day 2 rolls around, I might be
pretty happy with the P&S and leaving the F5 in the hotel.

Eric Edelman