In an earlier post I advised that the DX8R flash worked well
with the F5.  In the post, I commented that I will be
selling mine to upgrade to the DX12R since my new AFD Micro
200 has a 62mm filter and the filter diameter of the DX8R is
52mm (I had assumed vignetting).

Andres Teiss read the post and emailed me privately that he
had successfully used the DX8R on a lens with a 62mm filter
size (Bronica ETRS).  I checked it out and can see no
vignetting  with my new lens (on the F5).  I have taken some
test shots to check, but I expect that Andres has saved me
time and money - courtesy of this list.

Thanks Andres (and Andrew)

Alex

PS the original poster has ordered the DX8R as well!