Isaac Chan wrote:

>>Is the set below correct? Does it works auto-diaphragm with a AR-7?
>>FM2 + BR-2A + Reversed Lens + BR-6 + BR-3 + Filter
>
>No.  You don't need a BR-3 if you are already using a BR-6.
>But the BR-6 does give you auto-diaphragm with AR-7.

Hi Isaac,

Thank you very much for your help. I've read in another post from
you that the BR-2 is for ManualFocus and the BR-2A is for
AutoFocus. I've never seen a BR-2, nor for sail nor in
catalogues. What is the difference?

Now getting back to BR-6/BR-3...
I've been thinking about the need for the BR-6. Do I really need it for the
meter to give me good readings? After some thinking it seems that I
don't need it. Could somebody please explain me the difference between
exposure metering with BR-6 and with BR-3 mounted at the back of a
reversed lens?

All the best,
Sergio Lopes.