> >In fact, I'd like to see a F801 with an up to date AF system.
>
> That's the N70, according to Nikon.

Well, the N70 is more a N6006 with an up to date AF system (whathever
Nikon says).

What I'd like to see is a camera with a DOF preview, an interchangeable
focusing screen and fast flash synch that does not cost an arm and a
leg. That's going to be a used F801s for me. The F90x is not bad but a
bit pricey (here in Europe at least), and its AF sensor is a bit narrow
too.

I really wish the F80 will have these features (or a high sync speed
WITH TTL up to 1/4000s... like guess who!).

Nicolas.