Hi
  I received an offer for an old F2 + Nikkor-s 50mm f1.4, in very used
condition, but supposedly working, all for around $400.
    Would this be a good deal? Is it a convenient price?
    I am N50 user, but planning to trade it for an N90s as soon as
possible (or best, BTW , N80 with DOF preview).  Would the manual 50
1.4 be useful  in the future?
    If I decide to buy, is there something specific I should try
before paying for it? I have hear the aged F2 have a typical problem,
but don't know what is it.

   Do you consider this is a one-time chance, or normal price?

Thanks in advance for your help.

              Regards, Ezequiel.
==
Ezequiel