Hi,

I've noticed a focusing problem with my 'brand new' second hand F801s
purchased last week. The focus as achieved in the viewfinder does not
perfectly match with the indication of the AF. Something I would not be
able to tell with a slow zoom but it is visible with a 85mm 1.8.

I've checked the focusing screen and it seems to be slightly tilted in
its frame (i.e., not 100% parallel with the prism). I have tried to
unlock it and resecure the screen holding frame but with no luck.

I was not very confortable with playing with the screen. I was wearing
cotton gloves but there not much room in there. Is there a specific
procedure and/or tool for removing or installing the focusing screen?

I guess I should return the camera to the shop but the camera is
otherwise clean and used F801s are not that common.

Thanks in advance,

Nicolas.