<snip>
I am considering purchasing another Nikkor D-lens (not yet researched
exactly what I need) - perhaps something in the focal range of 70-200.
Fellow posters, please give me your comments! It's quite an easy question
for you all and I hope many would advise me so there would be a consensus!
:-)
Thanks.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
</snip>

Hi!

It depends on you budget and needs. If you're planning to do some wildlife,
sports or anything that needs a long focal length, then I guess a telephoto
zoom  is what you need. What telephoto zoom you want to get depends on your
budget though.

Personally, I just got myself the 24mm f/2.8 AF-D. Its a pretty good. And I
find it very useful since I'm into photojourn.

So there, this isn't much of a reply to your question but it really depends
on what need you have and how much you're willing to spend. Good luck!

miguel

miguel n. nacianceno
PHILIPPINES