First of all, I would like to thank Andrew for all of his great
contributions
to this digest. But all good things have to end at some point,
unfortunately.

Because the web has become a lot more popular since this Digest started,
I wonder whether a web-based forum makes sense. For example, I really
like the format of the discussion forums at photo.net. You can access
the old articles very easily, and posting are available instantly. I think
those are main advantages over our current e-mail distribution.

For example, the Medium-Format Digest used to be a mailing list like us
but now is a discussion forum at photo.net:

http://photo.net//bboard/q-and-a.tcl?topic=Medium%20Format%20Digest

(I hope the above URL can stay in one line. In case there is a problem, try
  http://photo.net//bboard/index.tcl
and select the 6th bullet item.

-- Shun Cheung                [EMAIL PROTECTED]                 (732) 615-5135
      Kenya Photo Safari -- http://photo.net/photo/nature/kenya.html
          Antarctica -- http://photo.net/photo/nature/antarctica.html