Last night when doing a photo shoot with my 8008S in manual mode I had set
the F-stop to F8.  After shooting some pix it said F11 on the LCD and in
the viewfinder.  I changed it back to F8 thinking I had bumped it...then a
while later it said F5.6, I changed it back and then later it said F11
again.  I kept changing it and it kept changing to one F-stop up or down
from my setting.

I think I saw this behaviour from the camera before but thought I had
bumped the aperture ring.  I know now it wasn't me.  As an aside, I was
using a Nikor 28-85AF lens with it.

Anyone else seem something like this?  Would you suspect the body, the
lens, or the contacts between or????

HELP PLEASE!!

Lew