Hi Nikoners,

a few days ago I found a chaep MR-3 ((cable) release adapter) after a long
search for my F3's MD-4 motordrive to have an vertical shutter release
button.
But instead of being able to mount it on the grip side (MF-4 port) of my
MD-4, it's only possible to use it on the other side - under the hot-shoe
of the camera in the MD-4's remote control port.
By this way, taking pictures in vertical position trying to release with my
right hand isn't very comfortable...

Is there any possibility, to get the MR-3 mounted in(to) the port dedicated
for the MF-4's 250-exposure film back, to be able to release the camera
with my forefinger?

Thanks for any help with this

----
 Marco Silbernagel                    | Maintainer of (German):
 http://privat.schlund.de/theNAIL/    | o Diarahmen-Tips Liste
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]      | o Gebrauchte Fotosachen FAQ