Hi,

I have a MC-31 cable, but I also build my own cable as is was discriped on
Ken Hancocks site. This is a standard curcuit, I also used for my
Nokia 6110 mobile phone.

I bought an MC-30 remote release which has the Nikon connector. This
was the cheapest device I could find with the connector on it. I cut the
cable and installed a Mini-DIN plug and connector on the cable so that I can
still use the MC-30 or plug it in the little back box with the
curcuit in.

Maybe you could get some of those MC-xx to MC-zz converters which allow you
to use old remote releases on the F90(X) for less than the price of the
MC-30.

If you don't like to solder your own cable, just have a look at
http://www.cocoon-creations.com/

Bye, Carsten