Hi all,

I tried copying some old photographs using a tripod with
an accessory arm (that points the camera parallel with
the ground instead of perpendicular as normal) but found
it next to impossible.  It's too difficult trying to
align the photo so that it's perfectly square in the
viewfinder image.  Also, trying to get the photo the
exact distance required for optimal size is very difficult.

Besides buying a copying stand for $400 up, how do other
readers accomplish this?

To make this Nikon related, I'm using an F70 and various
Nikon lenses, none of which are micro-Nikkors :-(

Bye,
Mike
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.NetworX.ie