hi all

I discovered that F3 screens could be mounted on F2 !!!

Instead of mounting the F3 screens the same way as it is in F3, we would
have to invert it .. ie. the 'fingertip ledge' is to be mounted facing the
lens mount.

It may seem to be tight and impossible.. but it is possible. Just press in
the focusing screen release lock a few times.. and it could be done!

Surprise! The F3 screen will be brighter and let us see the F2 viewfinder
brighter!!! Now I could use F2AS with my F3 E-screen,

Hooray!!
--
Chong Yen Yong, Eric
Educator/Photographer/Mac User

ICQ: 1280 5335
* This mail is been sent out by my most wonderful Apple Powerbook G3
(a.k.a.Yuffie)!