Hello all,
I have just picked up an old Nikkor-H 300mm f4.5 very very cheap. I know it
is not the 300mm f2.8 ED but from what I have heard and read about the
300mm  it is not a bad lens so I could not pass up the deal.

My question is can I use a later lens collar/tripod mount, the one that
rotates 360 deg., that came on the later 300mm f4.5 AI or AIS lens on my
lens? Assuming I can find one. Will it fit if I remove the fixed lens
collar/tripod mount on my lens.

Vince

Vincent Martinez

Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

DISCLAIMER: Any errors in spelling, tact or fact are transmission errors.

"Too much technology...too much time."