Hello,

I would not see our nice mailinglist degrade to an online forum only
available through the web. Remember that even now, many ppl only get
email, and dont have access to WWW. It is also much easier ot read a mail
than to link up to some photo site, it can be done offline, which saves cost.

As to the digest form: given the volume of traffic there is, I dont see
many alternatives, in fact unbundling it would only have us drown in traffic.

Anyone ever considered asking Nikon to host it, since its their equipment
we discuss here?

Robert