I prefer that this forum retain its digest format.

I used to subscribe to the medium format digest. They
converted to a web based system but allowed interested
parties to receive a digest version twice a week. Somehow my
name got dumped from the list so when I went back to restart
my subscription I found that I had to have Java enabled on
my browser (I hate and mistrust both Java and Cookies). I
did briefly enable Java long enough to try and restart the
digest but never got it going.

I also prefer to store the digests locally since I can
quickly search through them using Norton's FileFind, without
having to tie up the phone line, etc.

Roger Smith