Finn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> struck my harmonic frequency with:

> Somebody should make a gold F5 (or F4 or F3 or FM2 or whatever) for
> him!

A platinum FM2 would go down a treat, thanks.  Let's face it, gold may be
good in the rain but bounce it off a chair leg once and you burst into
tears.

That old myth about not owning a camera worth more than your car went out
with "keep the sun at your back."  I *want* a light tight box worth as
much as a mint DeLorean, thankyou, and not a two-stroke Daihatsu.

Andrew Donkin                      Nikon list admin with an underused 601