Does anyone have any experience with the MN-30 battery pack for the F5?

My pattern of use is to have the camera sit, unused, for a couple of
weeks, and then to need to blast anywhere from 4-12 rolls of film
through it a day, for one-two days. Then, it sits for another week or
two.

I would not buy a nicad pack, as I have had many bad experiences with
nicad batteries and memory, but I am intrigued by the Ni-MH pack.

Your thoughts on whether this would ba an appropriate purchase (versus
alkaline or Lithium batteries) would be appreciated.

Colin