From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of lu jeff
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 3:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: nistnet@antd.nist.gov
Subject: RE: [nistnet] Re: nistnet canot work properly???

Hi all
   after I config RTC as a MODULE,and I can see rtc.ko in /lib/
   when I  run ./Load.Nistnet, it will pop up :
>>>./Load.Nistnet
>> > ERROR: Module rtc does not exist in /proc/modules
>> > Couldn't find rtc module - /dev/rtc will be mostly
>> > unusable after running nistnet.  Sorry about that....
>> > To prevent this message, recompile rtc
>> > (Enhanced Real Time Clock Support, under
>> > character devices) as a module.
>> > nistnet module installed successfully

when I restart my pc, monitor will show all bellowing info:
fast_rtc: lost around 0 interrupts at 8192Hz
or
fast_rtc: lost around 75 interrupts at 8192Hz

and even I just insmod nistnet.ko
it will also pop fast_rtc error info.
Does it mean my system crashed?

Rgds,