it seems hard to install nistnet on 2.6.15,
the kernel source changed,but somebody had done it on 2.6.13

Rgds,
Jeff

From: "Tian Tian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: nistnet@antd.nist.gov
Subject: [nistnet] Nist Net install problem
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 13:51:15 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,
I want to install NIST Net in my computer.
My computer is Debian, mit Linux-kernel 2.6.15.7.
I just followed the NIST Net install instruction,but it doesn't succeed.
So Far i have
* Downloaded nistnet.2.0.12c.tar.gz (for 2.6 kernels). to /root,tar ...
* Run ./configure within the nisnet directory successfully
* make fails with mainly "TextField.c...." errors

Any help would be much appreciated. Has anyone got NIST Net working
with this kernel?

Best regards,
Tian