-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Yan Gu
Sent: Mittwoch, 20. September 2006 21:10
To: nistnet@antd.nist.gov
Subject: [nistnet] nistnet is in use by [permanent]

Hello,

I installed nistnet on fedora core 4 and had no problem load nistnet
into module. However when I try to remove nistnet, I got the following
error message. Does anyone know why it is like this?

[root@ nistnet-3.0a]# rmmod nistnet
ERROR: Module nistnet is in use by [permanent]

Thanks

Yan