To: <nistnet@antd.nist.gov>
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 6:26 AM
Subject: [nistnet] clock synchronization for NISTNet measurement

Hi,

I set up the Nistnet router with two machines connected to it.

A -->Nistnet router -->B

I want to measure one way delay from A to B and wonder how everyone is
dealing with the clock synchronzation problem on A and B.

I see that the one-way delay is less than 1 msecond between A and B so a somewhat
accurate synchronization is preferred and I am not quite sure if NTP
itself is enough in this case.

Thanks

Yan

                       -Yan Gu ([EMAIL PROTECTED])