Hi all,

Did any one used linux as multicast router before ? We can use linux as a
router working

"sysctl -w net.ipv4.ip_forward=1"

line. If multicast traffic from one subnet arrives linux ( as a router ), it
does not pass multicast packets to the other subnet. Because of it does not
care about these multicast packets, it receives but discards them ( like
host approach, not a router approach as one network node ).

We read MBONE and mrouted as a ip_mroute_mod loadable kernel module from the
previous versions of linux, which we could not load to our kernel 2.6. We
could not find ip_mroute_mod on the Internet.
Is there anyone who already uses a linux machine as a multicast
traffic enabled router ?

Thanks in advance...